Face to Face Services
Posted On September 7, 2020
St. John’s are now offering a face to face morning service and an afternoon family activity each Sunday. Full details can be found below.
The 10am Sunday morning service is held in the main church building, which has been laid out to accommodate the current government guidlines. All attendees must book in advance through the church office as spaces are limited. You can book your space by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01243 375576.
There is a family activity taking place at 4pm each Sunday. The activity takes place around socially distanced tables and the government guidlines are followed at all times. All attendees must book in advance by contacting our families workers by email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please follow all signs, instructions and safety information during your time at St. John’s
- If you are feeling unwell or are showing any signs of COVID-19, please do not attend. It would help us if you could let us know so we can allocate you place to someone else.
- The toilets and kitchen facilities are currently closed.
- Your details will be held and shared with the track and trace service if required.
- For more information or a copy of our risk assessment, please contact the church office. email@example.com / 01243 375576.